Redesign Project
























I add strap for holding the foot, and I only add one , I want to keep it simple.
I also show the mechanism(I use spring and Carbon Fiber as material) on the bottom to shoe how shoes can transform.
The heels' material will be ABS Plastic, and the shoe's material will be cow leather.
There are dual head screw to connect the heel and the shoe, one side will be in the Carbon Fiber board, the other side will be in the heel.
Also , I add some color variations, I try to use cool and warm color feeling for each one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gnomon Campus Redesign:







































I add gallery next to stage, and move security backward , put the reception at the front.Which will be comfortable for visitors from outside.
For the movement, I connected Main Building ,Dorm,Restaurant Building and Administration together, because this building are what Gnomon student will mainly use.






















The reason I use orange is because the color is next to the green complementary color :Red, which will create strong contrast. Buildings I put on orange are basically I want people to notice, which are the place where visitors can access.




















I make the couch size back to normal. And also made icons for couch.























































The stage is the only building have ramps, other building will offer elevators.
I also use some simple features to represent doors.


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Gnomon Campus Redesign-International Style