Gnomon Campus Redesign-International Style

1.Description:

This my Gnomon campus Aerial view.
I think natural light is really important, it can refresh your brain and make people feel good, so my main focus is to make Main building and Dorm to have natural light, since these two place are where student spend most of their time.
I have another building especially for Restaurant/Coffee shop/Art store, I don't like the vending machine stuff, it's not healthy. So I think if we can have real restaurant and coffee shop will be really cool(Like dinning area in shopping mall). And the location I choose to set between Administration's office and the Dorm, I think this will be really convenient for both staff and students.
I put the Stage in the center of the campus, since Gnomon usually have lots of event and there will bunch of people who are not familiar with Gnomon.
So the merit is that, guest can easily find where stage is , not like the current campus , stage is hidden inside the campus. The other merit is that guest can also see all the facility and environment of Gnomon, is a good way to promote Gnomon.
This campus can be put in the same location in Hollywood.
But I would like to put the campus at Akihabara,Tokyo, which is a really inspiring place!




































2.Exterior view of my Gnomon Campus Redesign:





































I put windows on most of the buildings, especially the Main building,because I think after having a
heavy class or assignment in the gloomy lab room,students need to see great view and natural light to refresh their brain!
For the Dorm, there is a open dining/rest area on the second floor(As shown below), which have ceiling window, to make student have a spacious feeling.





















The orange board on top of the stage are billboards, so students and guest can see what events are coming next and when!


3.Main Building Floor Schematic:

















Elevators ,restrooms and fountains will be on every floors.(These are really important in our daily life!)
I make the corridor really spacious and  with the natural light come through the ceiling window, it will create a relaxing rest area.


4.Stage Layout

























I think the current Gnomon stage is really small and kind of messy, they don't have restroom in the stage, and there is only a small door for entrance and exit!
So I design two Entrance/Exit ,which can help control the people flow.
And two restroom on both side.
Storage room is also important ,so bunch of chairs,desks,lamp,streaming equipment...etc, won't be placed in the corner, this will make the space looks more clean and comfortable.


留言